Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

GEM STATE PREDATOR HUNTERS ASSN

Slydog

Howdy all,

there's a new game in town for all us predator hunters GSPHA is brand new less than two weeks old. memberships are: $20.00 single. $30.00 family. The first 100 members will be charter members and their membership dues will never go up. After the first 100 the memberships will be $25.00 and $35.00 annualy. GSPHA will put on 4 club hunts this year and the Grand hunt will be held in Jan 04, when we will crown the state champ in, singles, teams, ladies and JR's. We will be holding workshops/BBQ's and will have guest speekers from time to time. One of our hunts will be a youth hunt.
Memberships are going fast so call 208 841-5554 or e-mail me at [email protected] for more info.

Smote the yote
Slydog
I forgot to tell everyone that with your paid membership you will recive 1 free Hand made predator call from Slydog calls. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-28-2003 23:47: Message edited by: Dic Gipson ]</font>

Someone told me that GSPHA really stands for Going to Shoot Poor Helpless Animals
biggrin.gif
You shouldn't have too much trouble rounding up a few members from huntalk. Goodluck to You Dic.
wink.gif

Doug

Thanks Doug,
We have things rolling along well. New members almost every time I check mail. Speeking of that your calls went out today ups 3 day. Let me know what you think.

Slydog
wink.gif

Now I am getting anxious to see the brown truck pulling up to my house. I'll get my group of impartial judges together *wink* and give those calls a good workout. We'll wait til Mom goes to bed.
wink.gif

Doug

fd7cfc5d.jpg

Man-0-man Doug, You must have been real hard on your Mom for the Gods to have frowned on you that many times, With 4 beautiful girls like that, to have to guard, LOL you are going to be Bald before they are married off,LOL

Them babies are beautiful, must have got that from Mom. LOL
wink.gif

The little brown truck better be there tomorrow. I sent some stuff to my friend Tom up in the very north east Tip of Maine, it took 8 days and I thought he was going to explode before it got there. LOL
elkgrin.gif

Let me know if you don't get it, OK?

Later / Dic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back