Gear Out Of Stock

Lefty1

I spend the off season getting gear together. Next year I will be back country hunting for the first time so some different gear is needed. Am I the only one who finds everything is out of stock? I dont remember it ever being this bad! Should I just blame it on Covid like everything else?

I think the Outdoor Retailer show is about this time. Retailers will figure out what they want and place orders, hopefully things will be restocked by spring.

Like everyone else said, alot stuff is out of stock this time of year. Two years ago when I ordered my pack from Mystery Ranch, I kept checking from January all the way up until the middle of March to check the inventory and they finally had it in stock but only last a day then they were out of stock again.

Several Eberlestock items has been out of stock for a long time now. Beginning to think that maybe they are goin under. Hope not, I need a large hip belt for my F1Mainframe.

Overseas supply chains have been a pain. We (Seek Outside) make everything in house, so while we've been slammed, have been able to at least tread water on lead times.

I spend the off season getting gear together. Next year I will be back country hunting for the first time so some different gear is needed. Am I the only one who finds everything is out of stock? I dont remember it ever being this bad! Should I just blame it on Covid like everything else?
no lots of stuff out of stock. I'm glad it wasn't this bad when I was gearing up for my first Back Country Backpack hunt last year.
We planned a 12 day hunt 15 miles into Chugach Mountains in Alaska. Awesome learning experience and I'd actually like to try to go back to the same area but with a rifle instead of a bow. :D

But yes - Gear is sparse. Lots of empty shelf spots for ammo, packs, food, etc. Good luck gearing up!

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back