FWP Upland Gamebird Hunting Reg Meeting

Yeah, its pretty damn irritating. Listening to the meeting though, I was worried they were going to amend the proposal to only include region 6, which I think might have been even worse than status quo. I think that would have pushed even more people to regions 4 and 7. I can understand leaving Regions 1 and 2 out of the proposal where its primarily mountain grouse.

Cebull in particular seems eager to introduce same-day proposals.

I appreciated commissioner Brooke and Walsh's comments during the bear proposal discussion. Tabor was basically saying to fall in line with the rest of the state, and Brooke and Walsh said that they wanted the ability to base their decisions on talking to regional staff.
Yea, I liked the chair made note to Cebull and Tabor that these last minute amendments are frowned upon, doesn't seem like either care. All the shenanigans had me listening to certain parts of the meeting a couple times to make sure I was understanding.

It also seems to me that Walsh/Tabor may not really like each other that much. When Tabor kind of insinuated they shouldn't be "going behind the commissions back" by talking with the regional bios I thought Walsh's head was gonna explode.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back