Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Funny late night jokes

Muledeer4me

"John Kerry gave a concession speech earlier and said that he wanted to hug all of his supporters. Upon hearing this, Ralph Nader said he was able to hug all of his."

"Teresa was so upset about the results that I heard she raised the price of ketchup to $50 a barrel."

"Let me tell you something. President Bush was sweating this one too, because he knew if Kerry had been elected president, he'd probably order Bush to go to Iraq to make up the rest of his National Guard service."

"You know who these campaigns are really the toughest on? The campaign staffs. For the Kerry staff, the biggest problem is fighting uncertainty. For the Bush staff, it’s fighting doubt. And for the Ralph Nader staff, it’s fighting loneliness."

"God bless him, Ralph Nader has still not conceded. There are still some absentee ballots coming in from Jupiter and Mars. It takes three light years to get here. "

"In Washington, D.C., Former Mayor Marion Barry was elected the new city councilman. "The crack is back," ladies and gentlemen."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back