Funny Hunter Quotes/Lingo

Probably been mentioned, but "running" equipment drives me nuts. Unless you strap that equipment to your back and take it for a run, you are not "running" equipment.

"Bro" is another one. I am not your "bro". Combine the two and I wish you get a bedbug infestation in your favorite sleeping bag.

"Hey Bro, what kind of dental floss are you gonna run on your backcountry elk hunt?"

When everyone clearly knows the draw dates yet some fellow hunter continously asks......

When do you guys think they'll draw the tags?

Then about 20 people line it out on dates.

Then the next day......

Think they're starting to draw yet?

My kids have more patience for Santa to show up then most adults waiting to see if they drew a almost guaranteed archery tag.

Last edited:
When everyone clearly knows the draw dates yet some dumbass continously asks......

Then the next day......

My kids have more patience for Santa to show up then most adults waiting to see if they drew a almost guaranteed archery tag.
My bad for stirring that pot last week.

When everyone clearly knows the draw dates yet some fellow hunter continously asks......

Then the next day......

...but for realz, when am I going to find out about my MT General Combo?! Asking for a friend...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back