Ft Sill commander/poacher

WildWill

Word has it he was treating the base like his own personal hunting preserve and even after being politely told to knock it off he kept on. Word also has it he's in for early retirement now as well as some charges, even major generals aren't above the law. For anyone not aware Ft. Sill is next to the Wichita mountain wildlife refuge that has the largest wild herd of elk in the state plus a ton of bison.

Last edited:
Having worked at strategic levels in a few of my assignments this in NO way surprises me. There is a sizable portion of GOs that are absolute egomaniacs. It doesn't help that brown-nosing junior officer continually tell them how wonderful they are.....Worst case scenario they force him to retire, if had was a private they would give him a bad conduct discharge with nothing. Discipline for senior officers is laughable.

Word has it he was treating the base like his own personal hunting preserve and even after being politely told to knock it off he kept on. Word also has it he's in for early retirement now as well as some charges, even major generals aren't above the law. For anyone not aware Ft. Sill is next to the Wichita mountain wildlife refuge that has the largest wild herd of elk in the state plus a ton of bison.
That’s crazy!
I damn sure didn’t see elk when I was there. That was the first time I ever saw a lightning bug and got to experience a tornado and see the aftermath.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back