FS: Seek Outside Unaweep 4800 Backpack

@Derek44

For the belt size, I can measure when I get back into town - are you looking for circumference for waist? As for zipper, what do you mean?

From the Seek Outside website, here are the specs (let me know if you are looking for something different):

OVERVIEW:​

The Unaweep is a versatile platform that can handle thru hikes, backpack hunting, packrafting, ski mountaineering, climbing attempts, or camping with the kids. No other ultralight backpack offers the size, compression, comfort under load, weather resistance, and adaptability of the Unaweep.

The Unaweep has a very water resistant packbag, two large side water bottle pockets, and comes with our interchangeable Talon compression system that allows you to tailor your organizational needs. This pack excels at mixed uses and can handle heavy and awkward loads in comfort.

Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.

Why it's Compelling​

• Minimum Trail Weight
    • UltraPE 400 - 2 lbs 15 oz
    • Wolf EPLX400 - 3 lbs 3 oz
  • Volume - 4800ci | 79 L (not counting pocket volume)
    • Base Talon adds around 800 ci, Merlin adds 1400 ci
    • Two side water bottle pockets sized to hold two Nalgenes each.
  • Load Range - 200+ lbs
  • Field Adjustable Frame Height
    • 24” frame for light to moderate loads
    • 26” frame for moderate to heavy loads
    • 28” frame for heavy loads or long torsos.
    • Quick tool-less field adjustment via Frame Extensions.
  • Integrated Platform - simple and lightweight.
  • Made in Colorado by people who are passionate about the same pursuits you are.

Features​

• Weather resistant design:
    • Our packbag fabrics are forever waterproof.
    • Rolltop closure is highly water resistant.
    • Opting for no packbag zipper reduces potential water entry points.
    • No raincover needed, though Seam Sealing and / or drybags for sensitive gear are smart in very wet conditions.
  • Organization:
    • Large side water bottle pockets accept two Nalgenes each, or a tripod / spotting scope.
    • Optional hip belt pockets, top lid, and Talons for more organization.
    • Packbags with side zippers will come with internal load shelf anchor points.
  • Gatekeeper Compression:
    • Six side straps (three on each side)
    • Two bottom straps
    • One over the top strap
    • Load shelf
    • Compression straps are moveable and removable. Add extras if you need them. Connect two together to make extra long straps for big or awkward loads.
  • 4-Way Forward Pull hipbelt closure with single center buckle allows top / bottom tension adjustment, easy to use.
  • 6061 T6 Aluminum Revolution Frame (Patented)
  • One removable aluminum horizontal cross stay.

Load Rating - 200+ lbs​

Our frame will support over 300 lbs in vertical load. YOUR max load will be determined by your body, not by the pack.

There's a guy looking for one over on 24HCF. I posted a link to this thread over there for him; however, if you wish to make contact with him, here's the link:

On the order portion for the uniweep it has an option for zipper or no zipper, I’m assuming roll top. Also is yours with the base talon, or Merlin. I was just looking for the specifics on your pack. And I was wondering if it was small/medium/large for the belt size.

@Derek44 Sorry for the delay; there is no zipper on this model and yes, roll top. It has the base talon spectra and has the hunter orange as pictured. The belt size has an S tag (so it's small) and I extended the buckles/straps out flat and measured from buckle to buckle and it's around 45"; for reference, I've got a 34" waist and I fit in it fine.

Hey no worries man. Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I need the medium belt. Best of luck with the sale if it hasn’t already. Good price. Should sell east.

Hey no worries man. Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I need the medium belt. Best of luck with the sale if it hasn’t already. Good price. Should sell east.
Oh dang; not sure if there is another option - I wonder if you can swap belts - just a thought, have you checked with SO to see if that's an easy thing to do?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back