Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

FS: Mystery Ranch NICE 6500

rmyoung1

I'm selling my Mystery Ranch NICE 6500. I had been chatting with Wittefish about it over PM, but my stupid computer is preventing me from sending any PMs for some reason. Hopefully, Wittefish, will see this post here. And if anyone else is interested, feel free to respond to this thread or email me at [email protected]

The pack is a NICE 6500 with a medium yoke and a small upgraded waist belt with pockets. I also have a medium standard waist belt which will be included. If a different-sized yoke is needed, Mystery Ranch will send you one for $80 if you give them a call.

The pack is in good shape with no functional blemishes. I do have two small patches on the pack that I had put on at the Mystery Ranch shop. (The patches are small... maybe 1/2"x2")

I actually bought this pack off a guy who had used it once, I think. He was from Indiana and bought the pack for a trip out west after elk with some friends. After the hunt, his buddies decided they weren't coming back, and figured that he wouldn't be taking enough frequent hunting trips to keep it. He numbered the clips and buckles with a black sharpie. So... the sharpie numbers and the patches are the pack's cosmetic blemishes. :)

The NICE frame and the waistbelts are in the coyote color. The bag, itself, is the multicam. I also have the load sling (in the coyote color), which I will include in the package.

I'm asking $450 shipped.

I also have a couple MR accessory straps that work great for strapping on a bow (or something else) to the outside of the bag. I'll throw those in if you are interested. They're pretty slick.

If interested, send me an email, and I'll try to get some pictures to you.

Here are a couple of pictures of my NICE 6500. They aren't the best pictures in the world, but you get the idea. I'm asking $450 OBO shipped for the entire package (NICE Frame, 6500 bag, upgraded waistbelt, standard waistbelt, load sling, and straps). Feel free to email me at: [email protected] or shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0755 (2).JPG
    IMG_0755 (2).JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_0756 (1) (1).JPG
    IMG_0756 (1) (1).JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 836
Last edited:
I don't. Yet. Someday one of these deals is going to come along when I have some cash. Want to swap for a Winchester Model 70 in.325 WSM? :)

I don't. Yet. Someday one of these deals is going to come along when I have some cash. Want to swap for a Winchester Model 70 in.325 WSM? :)

I'm not man enough to the shoot a .325. You know I'm a skinny, pansy, ex-distance runner, right? :)

I'm not man enough to the shoot a .325. You know I'm a skinny, pansy, ex-distance runner, right?

I almost hate to tell you that this is the same rifle my 5'5" 115lb wife used to shoot her ram, her elk, and at least one deer with. :)

rmyoung1,

You can list on ArcheryTalk.com and LongRangeHunting.com also!
Good People! Good luck with your sale.

I Love Mystery Ranch!
Curtis.

The pack has sold. putm2sleep, here are more pictures. Pleasure doing business with you, my friend.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 681
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 820
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 563
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 414
This one wont be going for sale. I'm a fan, the kids and I got out for a good hike and wet a line - I had my daughter in this 6500 bag for a good bit - the load hauler is sweet.

This one wont be going for sale. I'm a fan, the kids and I got out for a good hike and wet a line - I had my daughter in this 6500 bag for a good bit - the load hauler is sweet.

Glad to hear it's working out for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back