FS: Montbell Belay Pants, XL

SnowyMountaineer

They don’t make these anymore, the closest current item is the UL Thermawrap. These are 60g/m2 Exceloft. 7/8 side zips, not full separating. Zip pockets, zip fly. Size XL.

Solid all around value belay style pant. Not abused, but they have been well used. I don’t see any rips, tears, etc., and they are clean.

Perfect for throwing on for a sit. Windproof but not waterproof. If it’s cold enough to need them they’ll shed some dry snow to an extent.

$65 shipped

64C817AA-B48E-4EFC-A884-59900A37D29A.jpeg

80286238-A1B7-4038-A012-B4AAC06931C6.jpeg

C37F8619-CF62-48F0-9D14-597C9260353E.jpeg

They look pretty shiny but would these blend in fairly well in winter timber? I'm interested, not sure why, but maybe midwest winter deer hunting is all I have left.

They look pretty shiny but would these blend in fairly well in winter timber? I'm interested, not sure why, but maybe midwest winter deer hunting is all I have left.
They're not quite as shiny as they look in the pics, but they are somewhat. For long range sit/glassing where you're going to take them off to go make a move it never mattered, but for still hunting I could see wanting a more muted black.

They're not quite as shiny as they look in the pics, but they are somewhat. For long range sit/glassing where you're going to take them off to go make a move it never mattered, but for still hunting I could see wanting a more muted black.
I'm still interested.. Maybe someone will jump on them, but I'll think on it a bit.

XL? I pegged you for a medium or maybe large with layers. Goes to show, you can't know everything about someone from a grip and grin LOL
Haha
I wear 34x34 pants, XL goes on easy overtop, I don't hike in them anyway so more room is more better.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back