Yeti GOBOX Collection

FS: Kifaru, Sitka, Stone Glacier, Seek Outside, Easton...

brewer427

Getting rid of some extra gear thats been laying around.

Stone Glacier Sky Talus 6900 on Krux Frame with updated 3 piece large belt, hip belt pulls and lid. Cousin used it once on a scouting trip. Excellent Condition. $400 TYD.

Stone Glacier Sky 5100. No rips, tears or bloodstains. Good condition. $150 TYD

I also have a Stone Glacier first gen large belt if someone needs one.

Kifaru Lost Park Parka NWOT 2XL Coyote Brown. $200TYD

Kifaru Smith Cylinder Stove. Comes with 12" and 18" body plus stove pipe for Sawtooth/tut. $250tyd

Sitka 1st Gen Celsius Jacket with Hood Mineral 2XL NWT. Letting this go for $100TYD

Sitka Kelvin Pants woodsmoke 2XL NWT. $100TYD

Easton 1 Dozen Injexion 330s. Cut at 29.5" shaft end to end. But inserts not installed. Comes with inserts. $100TYD

Seek Outside BCS2. Also comes with grande attachment to make it bigger, nest attachment, 1 metal center pole, 1 carbon center pole, 18 MSR groundhog stakes, 13 DAC tent stakes, 2 nail stakes and 8 MSR cam lock tensioners. I bought this shelter from ED T a couple years ago and just haven't used it but a few times for early season scouting trips. Replaced all guy lines with MSR reflective cord. Needs to be seam sealed. Sleeps two comfortably, about the size of a Sawtooth in normal configuration, then if you add the Grande panel you can sleep 3 with gear and stove very comfortably. Could sleep 4 no problem but may be tight with gear. Also has stove jack. $400TYD is a steal for all of this.

Spot Hogg Keeton release brand knew. $75TYD

PayPal as gift, or add 3% to overall price. Let me know if you have any questions. I have pics of items i can text or email you, just let me know.

New guy here, but been on Rokslide since 2013 and have never had a bad dealing with anyone.

Thanks

Last edited:
Everything is sold except for the Sitka pants and kifaru stove. Also have a Alaskan guide creations cub for sale in kryptek.

Thanks

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back