FS: Beeler Relfex/Deflex Longbow - $275 shipped

P

Pmringer

I have a nice handmade Beeler Longbow for sale. This is a fine hunting bow. Beeler made high quality, fast, and easy shooting longbows that do not stack several years ago before family issues forced him to quit making bows. I have a long 32" draw and this bow does not stack at all. I hate to sell it but have a rotater cuff injury that is forcing me to drop to a lower draw weight.

The bow is 55 lbs at 28" and is 58" long. It is currently outfitted with a Fast Flight string and comes with a new replacement Fast Flight string. These bows new went for three times as much. It is in good shape and a steal at $275 which includes shipping. Like I said I hate to get rid of it but want someone to have it that can enjoy it and take advantage of it.

I will be happy to provide some information regarding arrow tune for this bow.

Thanks!
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

$225 shipped. Hunttalker special. Low as I can go. Arrows tuned to this bow available as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
$300 gets the bow, extra string, 4 Easton Traditional Only 340 spine 32.5" arrows with 100 gn inserts, and 5 Gold Tip Traditional 32" 340 spine arrows with 100 gn inserts. Price includes shipping. Arrow fletchings are worn but still fly true and have some life before needing refletched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up finally trading it for its full value for a new Shenandoah Valley style flintlock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back