From the Pines...

Pine Tree Views

New England guy poking around, likely just did some stereotypical thing like walked around the back 40 with my labs. Chase a lot of waterfowl nowadays but deer season still pulls me in every November like a bad ex...

Looking to take everything in and learn while getting involved in some good discussion when able. Toying with the idea of leaving the area for other parts of the country (fortunate that my career has a place nearly anywhere) and a forum like this makes learning about what they have to offer and where may be better much easier.

New England guy poking around, likely just did some stereotypical thing like walked around the back 40 with my labs. Chase a lot of waterfowl nowadays but deer season still pulls me in every November like a bad ex...

Looking to take everything in and learn while getting involved in some good discussion when able. Toying with the idea of leaving the area for other parts of the country (fortunate that my career has a place nearly anywhere) and a forum like this makes learning about what they have to offer and where may be better much easier.
I've had an ex or two like that. Welcome aboard, the guys and gals on here are hugely knowledgeable and they seem to be happy to help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back