Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

From the "A Fool and His Money" Department

dgibson

Winfield, West Virginia-AP -- Powerball winner Jack Whittaker has been robbed -- again.

Two days ago, his business office in West Virginia was broken into and two-thousand dollars was stolen. No arrests have been made.

Today, someone broke into Whittaker's vehicle at his home and stole some property. Police aren't releasing details.

Whittaker is the largest single jackpot winner in history. He won a Powerball prize of nearly 315 (m) million dollars on Christmas Day 2002.

Last August, Whittaker was allegedly drugged while at a strip club and more than 500-thousand dollars was taken from his vehicle. The money was later recovered and two people were arrested.

In January, Whittaker was charged with threatening to kill the manager of a bar. A few weeks later, he was arrested and charged with drunken driving.

That same month, someone broke into Whittaker's vehicle outside his house and took 100-thousand dollars. No arrests have been made.

And this week, Whittaker was sued by a woman who alleges he assaulted her.
MY OPINION: Perhaps this guy should look into one of those new-fangled "bank" things. Maybe some of those cutting-edge "investments." :rolleyes:

Why in the hell would anyone run around with a half million dollars in cash in his vehicle? West Virginia women must be more expensive than a Louisville Hooker.

I'm just guessing he needed a little pocket change for a couple six packs, some smokes, that new Stevens Single Shot 12 ga, a pint o' Shine, Miss Mary Jo Ellen's favors, and a nice tip at Billy-Joe-Jim-Bob's Concrete Bunker/ Tavern.

Hey Elkhunter,,,Maybe we should introduce him to the Turd Tripping Geek, and the Gutter Slut
hump.gif
The can help him with his money troubles
hump.gif
:D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

There are just some out there that really shouldn't get much more than an allowance to exist on and have a trustee to take care of there treasure... :rolleyes:

He may be a victim but it wouldn't happen if he didn't carry a half a million in his car. And he wasn't smart enough after it happened the first time, he left 100 grand in the car and got it stolen too. Moron!!!

I think you might be onto something Tony. The way that Greek says he can kick everyones ass, maybe he could be his bodygurard. Greek can even inspect all the porta potties for him to make certain they are safe. Then the Lady can write stories about the whole thing that will make absolutely no sense. :D

I think he must be running some sort of scam. Insurance fraud? Hiding the money from wifey before he dumps her for 19yr old bimbette? Maybe I'm just a cynic.

Well I'll tell you one thing. I can learn fromhis experience!! No way I'm leaving half a mill in my car!!! :rolleyes:

And the boy probably thinks he ishot doo doo; drivin a hundred thousand dollar Bently not even thinkin'bout your 125,00.00 dollar bus! :D LOL

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back