Free hunting and fishing for service members and veterans

Clawdog32

Hello everyone. My name is Justin Clawson and I am the president of The Fallen Outdoors. The Fallen Outdoors is a national 501(c)(3) non profit that takes service members and veterans out hunting and fishing for free. A lot of groups or organizations want to cater to specifically veterans who were wounded. At TFO it don’t matter when you served, if you deployed, Or what branch you served in. As long as you raised your right hand and got out honorably we are here for you. We are currently in 43 states and expanding. In 2018 we were able to get just over 7,000 service members and veterans out on one of our free trips. In 2019 we are aiming at 10,000! If you are a service member or veteran or know of one who might be interested in going on one of our trips please let me know. We are on Facebook, Instagram, and our website at thefallenoutdoors.com. You can also send me an email to [email protected]

F6F4F848-4455-4E4E-B637-1CDB7418FC52.jpeg

I follow these guys on FB and it is a good group of guys. I’ve seen many post of a vet looking for help with whatever. There are always responses from group members willing to help at a moments notice. Good stuff!

I follow these guys on FB and it is a good group of guys. I’ve seen many post of a vet looking for help with whatever. There are always responses from group members willing to help at a moments notice. Good stuff!
Awesome. Where are you located at? Have you done a TFO trip before?

Awesome. Where are you located at? Have you done a TFO trip before?

I’m in MI, I haven’t. I did reach out to some guys in NM that put on the GILA hunt. Really cool that they did that. I didn’t put in, there are guys way more deserving than me. I am glad to see what you all are doing though and wish TFO all the best on your endeavors.

I have donated my licenses before to Hunting With Heroes. I would be more than happy to help a veteran recover their game or something and have helped others that were not even in my hunting group pack game out. Sometimes I got a back strap for the efforts, but I have no expectations of return on it. I have such high respect for veterans, especially those who risked everything and left parts on the battle field. I have also been known to go with vets and be the camp cook until labor was needed if I didn't have a license. I will definitely look into this organization too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back