Caribou Gear

found some easy ones.

Frozen H2O, fluffed by falling through ruffly 30% oxygen and 70% nitrogen, Then slightly warmed by a large nuclear explosion 93 million miles away and refrozen after the nuclear explosion disappears behind the western horizon, and then mixed with dehydrated legume leafs, stems and some whitetail deer wast product.

Sounds scary, glad there is none of that stuff here.

so these are from a deer farm? I was going to say wow, great finds but from a deer farm that's like shooting ducks in a barrel. Nice to have that kind of ground to cover, but not the same me thinks.

It's probably more of a cow farm that has some deer on it.

so these are from a deer farm? I was going to say wow, great finds but from a deer farm that's like shooting ducks in a barrel. Nice to have that kind of ground to cover, but not the same me thinks.

Not high fence, in fact some of the bucks likely spend the summer and part of the fall on public. The high fence comment was more in line with the fact that finding antlers in a hay stack is just about as easy as in a high fence.

Frozen H2O, fluffed by falling through a thin gas of 30% oxygen and 70% nitrogen, Then slightly warmed by a large nuclear explosion 93 million miles away and refrozen after the nuclear explosion disappears behind the western horizon, and then mixed with dehydrated legume leafs, stems and some whitetail deer wast product.

^this radar is why you find the big sheds! It's all about the attention to detail! Hope your having a good winter!

Not high fence, in fact some of the bucks likely spend the summer and part of the fall on public. The high fence comment was more in line with the fact that finding antlers in a hay stack is just about as easy as in a high fence.

sorry about the mis-interpretation, great finds!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back