Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Found a few muleys today

Oak

Expert
My buddy Doug and I spent all day in the hills today and came back with a small pile of antlers.

For those that care: the top antler with the curled main beam scored 85", and the big set scored 80 and 81".

We found four fresh ones yesterday as well (not pictured). Also, FWIW, we saw a 200" buck still packing both sides today.

Oak

Attachments

• O5 antlers.jpg
    O5 antlers.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 220
Oak, I'm bummed I wasnt there with you and Doug to pick up a few freshies. The good thing is, theres plenty of country to look over.

I'm going to look closely at the video footage we took and see if I can recognize that buck with the crazy main beam. I dont remember seeing it. I talked to Doug and he thought we may have seen it that first day we saw all those bucks.

Good job...but I think we're still short an antler or two.... ;)

Yeah, I'll bet you missed the -5 degrees yesterday morning when you were killing the white bass in sunny AZ. We saved you a couple.

I think you and I may have seen the main-beam buck the day we were there by ourselves, crossing that opening below the two rocky draws just west of the WM. Remember we saw all those bucks right on the skyline and then that big one trotted across below them?

See that set right in the middle? Those just happened to be the third and sixth ones we found. ;)

Oak

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back