Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation is Set to Re-Open

Thanks for the replies everyone. Let us know if you need something. We try to check Hunttalk.com weekly at a minimum.

Can a member from out of state rent a camper from Fort Carson w/o having to go through a course there? Was thinking about dropping by there on the way from IL rather than dragging it all the way from my base.

The time schedule (Hot/Cold range) can be a bit of a PITA if you are just out to zero/confirm zero on a set up but the facilities are first rate. So glad I NEVER have to got to Dragon Man's again :)
I just really like the setup, and they have some of the friendliest RSOs. I never had the pleasure of going to Dragon Man's lol

Can a member from out of state rent a camper from Fort Carson w/o having to go through a course there? Was thinking about dropping by there on the way from IL rather than dragging it all the way from my base.
Contact Fort Carson MWR Outdoor Recreation at (719) 526-1993 for an answer to this question. We'll simultaneously connect with Outdoor Recreation to get an official answer posted to a thread.

The time schedule (Hot/Cold range) can be a bit of a PITA if you are just out to zero/confirm zero on a set up but the facilities are first rate. So glad I NEVER have to got to Dragon Man's again :)
We'll forward up the feedback on the time schedule (hot/cold range) being an issues for those who want to zero/confirm zero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back