Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forgot his pepper spray!

danr55

Found this on another BB. Caption says it is what's left after a serious bear attach....

bearattk1.jpg

cool.gif

I've seen that pic alot and quite frankly I dont think it was a bear. I've seen a few bear kills plus with the attacks up here. Not once have I seen or heard of a bear eating just the leg meat (on man or animal). Might be a rogue bear but I dont think so, but I'm not an expert.
Actually Dan I think he did use the spray. its just like a condiment and the critter like what he tasted.
tongue.gif

What do you think it might have been, if not a bear? Wolf or lion? Also, I wonder if the man died first and was then eaten or was attacked and killed by the animal...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-04-2003 07:12: Message edited by: IndyJay ]</font>

I would suspect that if it wasn't entirely a bear job, the bear had taken the right leg and coyotes or other critters had knawed on the left. Notice that nothing above the crotch has been opened or mawled. I'm not sure exactly what is up with this. As I said, I found it on another board and all it said was "How to loose weight in the thighs". It was posted under the bear heading.

cool.gif

Yep!!!
Very gorry indeed...
Nature at its best or worst depending on how you want to look at it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back