For Sale/Trade Shotshell reloader setup

MT_Chad

I have a complete shotshell reloading setup for sale, I haven't had time over the last several years to use it.
Ponsness Warren 375 Reloader- Made in Idaho, the best universal reloader for loading lead and steel shells, sells new for $475. I have shell holders for 3 1/2", 3", and 2 3/4" and both 6 and 12 point crimps and a number of bushings.
1 pound of BB and 1 pound of #3 plated shot
All three sizes of 12 gauge hulls.
I have other loading components as well.
Shotshell loading book.
Several quality shell boxes.
I am asking $300 for everything pickup or meet you with everything, no shipping, it would cost a fortune with what this weighs.20170731_202617.jpg20170731_202609.jpg
I would also consider trades for quality optics, backpacking shelters, quality backpacks, etc.

I’m ignorant on shotshell loaders. Is this specific only to 12 gauge, or can you get fittings for other gauges?

You can get the tooling for any other gauge from Ponsness, they even have 16 gauge, almost bought a set.

You can get the tooling for any other gauge from Ponsness, they even have 16 gauge, almost bought a set.

That’s the gauge I need. Let me do a bit of research on this, I might be able to swing this.

JLS, ponsness has the 16 gauge tooling set for 165 for the whole set. The advantage to the ponsness reloaders is the full length sizing die that supports the hull throughout the reloading process. That totally prevents bulging of the hull during the loading process. This is a much better design than the other loaders that only hold the base of the shell, but it makes them much more expensive than comparable loaders. If you need any more info or want to talk more pm me and I'll send you my number.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back