PEAX Equipment

For Sale: Swarovski STS 65 Spotting Scope with 20-60X eyepiece and hard cas

Cfetting

Almost new Swarovski STS 65 spotting scope complete with hard case and lens caps. Item was only used a couple of times and looks like new with no scratches on glass. Asking $1500 with free shipping.

Reply to add and I can send pictures this weekend if requested.

I would think people might be a little leery considering this is your first post on the forum.

Yes it is my first post, but I assure the users of this forum that I am an avid hunter and the scope is as advertised. In researching options to sell my scope I ran across this forum and thought I would give it a try and the users of the forum an opportunity to get a great scope for those who need it. We can always use paypal for the transaction, but that also increases the cost 3 percent.

Is it angled or straight? Pictures would be great also and a good first post introducing yourself works wonders.

STS is straight ATS is Angled. I have this spotter and it is the bomb. Awesome for backpacking and if this scope is in great condition that is a hell of a price!

Everyone. Thanks for the replies and thanks for looking.

Pictures below. I purchased the scope new from Cabelas in 2003 and have only used it on two hunting trips. As I got older I began using a guide and leaving my equipment at home because I was typically flying out West from the East Coast where I work.

Scope is very clean and any spots are on the glass are tiny dust spots or from the camera.

IMG_2350.jpgIMG_2353.jpgIMG_2358.jpgIMG_2359.jpgIMG_2360.jpgIMG_2361.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back