Caribou Gear

For Sale: Sitka Flash 20 pack

charliebravo77

Looking to sell my Sitka Flash 20 pack, it's in great condition aside from being used to pack out an antelope last year, so the front of the pack is a little stained. It's the prior generation model, so it has the older style rifle/bow carrier. Stock photo, and one from antelope prep below. I'll take one of the actual pack tonight that shows the stains. It's a great pack, and I wish I didn't have to sell it, but I've got a really wide chest and shoulders and it's just a little too small for me.

Looking to get $200, shipping to the lower 48 included.

JYLOmIi.png

F6gohpy.jpg

If you're a careful packer, you could use a dry bag like this to extend your capacity. I tested it out and was able to get my tent, sleeping bag, enough food for 2 days, sleeping pad, spare clothes, and hydration bladder in/on the pack. Where I will be hunting pronghorn this year you can really increase your opportunities by hoofing it a couple miles from the road so our plan is to possibly spike camp in there depending on we found scouting. That photo is a proof of concept with everything I would need for 2 days 1 night of hunting in such a manner.

Hey just wondering if u would be interested in trading for an eberlestock x2 ( color dry earth) its in new condition

I'm interested in the pack.

How many cubic inches is the pack? What is the empty weight? Thanks.

Please email me at kskibinski at aol dot com.

Back