Yeti GOBOX Collection

For Sale: Nemo Kayu 15 degree down sleeping bag. Barely Used. $250/obo

Josh Kuntz

Nemo Kayu 15 degree (long) bag. Barely Used. $250/obo

I will pay shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. I prefer Venmo payment but I can also do PayPal. The price includes the compression sack and the big storage sack.

I have used this bag about 6 times and it is in excellent condition. I had been using quilts for a few years but I couldn't pass up a great deal on this bag last year. After using it a few time I realized that I don't actually like mummy bags any more, hence why I am selling it. FYI, I am 6'3" and this Long size bag was comfortable for me.

It has zero known rips/tears/stains/etc. I will say that I feel like the zipper snags easier than most. Again, I have been using quilts almost exclusively so maybe I am just out of practice. I did make one very small modification. I didn't like the metal zipper-pull tabs, so I cut those off and replaced them with thin cord. One zipper-pull is now blue cord and the other is orange cord. This does not affect zipper performance at all, it just reduces the chance of a cold zipper-pull touching your warm skin.

Feel free to PM me or email me with questions or offers. [email protected]

Below are some of the stats and info from Nemo, other than the weight which I measured for this specific bag.
  • 20D Nylon Ripstop and 30D Nylon Taffeta
  • Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified for traceability throughout the supply chain
  • Thermo Gills™ ventilation system
  • Waterproof and breathable footbox and hood protect against tent wall condensation
  • Full-length YKK zipper with snagless baffle construction and draft tube seals warm air in
  • Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
  • Left-hand zip
  • Weight: 2lb 2oz
  • MSRP: $409
nemo1.jpg nemo3.jpg

nemo4.jpg nemo2.jpg

Last edited:
Back