Caribou Gear

For Sale Cabelas Alaskan pack frame/pack

Elkhunter24

For sale Cabelas Alaskan pack frame/pack. There is nothing wrong with it and its in great shape. I just ordered a new Exo K3 and I have no need to have 2 of them. If interested send me a PM and I can send pictures via text.

For sale Cabelas Alaskan pack frame/pack. There is nothing wrong with it and its in great shape. I just ordered a new Exo K3 and I have no need to have 2 of them. If interested send me a PM and I can send pictures via text.
congrats on the exo.I have the 3500 and it is a great pack. have only been on a couple camping trips with it thus far. hope to get a chance to haul some meat on it this fall and really test it out

I am excited to get it. Hoping it ships soon. I just ordered the kifaru Gun Bearer for it. Cant wait to try it out this is year in Wyoming.

How much are you asking?

have some pictures if anyone wants any more let me know.

Attachments

• FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    977.5 KB · Views: 40

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary