Caribou Gear

For Got Fish?

Amberjack

Since you are pleading poverty, and I run an honest business, ..... I did some thinking about your reel. Shimano has excellant customer service, I have even heard that they will upgrade a reel, when it has been sent in for repair for free.

Good luck and if someone needs reel repair, service or wants to hotrod a reel pass on a good word.

Thanks

Doh !!!! forgot another important issue, Handpours... Contact Tinstar Bait Co. I bought 40 abortion brown worms from him for $10. He will pour anything you want, he also knows about Kens worms and can duplicate them.

Thanks, but I don't have a shimano. I have a Shakespeare synergy. Do you have a store or something? how can I get a hold of you? I don't know if I can 3 weeks with out a reel.

Tinstar Bait Co.? where are they? what's the website? Phone? email?

See what you started AJ, you try to help a friend in need, and you get more questions than answers. But seriously, I do appreciate all this feedback. Thanks again!

Hey AJ, I have a Citica that needs to have the plactic bearings replaced with the ones that are used on the curado. Please give me an estimate.

Westy...

No I do not have a store, I work out of my house in Mesa. Here are some options

1. I can do your reel, but I said 3 weeks because if it needs parts it will take that long.

2. Take it to Phx fishing supply, they have a reel guy there that is pretty good. (Most of my work is Saltwater Baitcasting reels)

3. See if Shakespeare has a website and find out if you can send it in.

4. Look at buying another reel. Wally World has them reasonable.

5. Tinstar, I lost his phone number, but someone at AZBASSPRO may have it, or ask him on that website to E-mail you. He also has excellant customer service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back