Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Flying over some good elk country today!

TXinTN

Hopefully clear skies on the way to Los Angels today...

Attachments

• IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 289
Just spent the weekend registering my son for college in Prescott, AZ. Looks like you'll be flying right over it.

Hard to believe he will be just south of the Kaibab for the next 4 years. Drove though some awesome looking habitat for monster muley's. Then it was back to reality in NorCal.

Hope the flight was good.

Just spent the weekend registering my son for college in Prescott, AZ. Looks like you'll be flying right over it.

Hard to believe he will be just south of the Kaibab for the next 4 years. Drove though some awesome looking habitat for monster muley's. Then it was back to reality in NorCal.

Hope the flight was good.

Good luck to your boy! Is he going to Embry Riddle by chance? I have a few buddies that went there and enjoyed it.

This was just north of Datil looking out over the 16's in NM. The blurry white spot is the satellite dish array.

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 146
Bingo!

I really like the area. Always wanted to chase big muley's, but chasing a coues whitetail would be fun also.

P6avcl0.jpg

Last edited:
Be cool to go chase deer over Christmas break with him for sure. It's a great time to be getting started if he wants to fly. Lots of hiring over the next 10yrs. Get those flight hours asap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back