Flippers tale EAT CROW GUYS

Delw

Here is flippers pics!!!

brian1.jpg

brian3.jpg

Delw

Well, in the first picture you are holding two bass. I think you then took the two bass and forced one inside the others mouth and placed them in the water for the second picture.
:rolleyes:

I don't think they had this mating thing down very well....!!!
Great pics flipper.....Now I kinda belive.
LOL!!!! :D :D :D
You shoulda had them mounted like that, no have them mounted not had and mount them... :D :D :D

This is the first time I have seen him, so It could have been yesterday!!!LOL!!!! :D :D

Look flipper tore these two love fish apart and probably devistated the whole fish family, they may have been hoping on these two to keep the family name going.... :D :D :D

No they were not mounted....they were eaten

Broken family...haha...you can tell you don't know me very well :D

Cause when I go deer hunting, if I see the whole family of deer, they all come home with me :D

The top pic looks older because it was in a album and I had to tape it to frame and tape it to a piece of paper to scan it. Also the actual pic is half the size that you are seeing.

ELKCHSR....you mean to tell me that you didn't look at the pics of me in deer forum...I'm 18 yrs older

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-10-2002 07:35: Message edited by: FLIPPER ]</font>

Sorry!!! I saw a lot of guy's with pics and don't know a lot of every one yet.... I will go back and take a look to see how badly time has treated you...LOL!!!

What's with the goofy eybrows in your fish pick.....Big dark black ones!!!!
:D

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back