Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Flipper

Elkmtb

I don't know if you have thought about this or not, but...

If that is your daughter or grand daughter in your signature I would strongly suggest taking it down. Granted I'm sure you are proud, but IMO there are just too many sickos on the web to be posting your kids pics on a public forum. It's a sad day when you can't show and tell, but that is reality today and it wouldn't take a computer savy person more than 30 seconds to find your address if they wanted. Not trying to tell you what to do-just being a fellow concerned parent.

Well thanks for giving these sicko's on this board the idea
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Yes as a parent I too thought of things like that...but I also realize that someone could take her while shopping, at the playground or playing in the front yard.

But I refuse to live in fear of something like that happening. And besides...my home town and state are also listed in my signature. So they wouldn't have to search very hard being as the town I live in only has 700 people in it.

BUT.....thanks for your concern
wink.gif

Brian, I thought pretty much the same thig, but figured you already thougt about that and would more than likely do some serious damage to anyone who came around.
smile.gif

I'd say it would be a sure bet that I would never be able to hunt in Canada again...Bill
wink.gif

No felons allowed to enter
eek.gif

I feel the same way. The person responsible would be praying for a life sentance without parol.

Thanks for the welcome.

Flipper, you remove that cute girls picture and replace it with yours??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Now someone may try to hunt you !!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Back