Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fleets of ATVs...

The Hedgehog

It's the day before the deer/elk general season in MT and I was out driving around with a buddy, glassing the local mountains for game and to just see what the snow conditions are like. Talk about ATV!!! Holy balls they are coming in by the truckloads.. literally. In the backs of trucks, on trailers, double deckers, rigged out with the camo paint and rifle scabbards. My father in law showed up today for the MSU ball game and had driven from Great Falls.. told me.. "If I didn't see 1,000 ATVs, I didn't see one. Actually make that 2,000."

There's either a whole lot of handicapped folks, or just way to many fat bastards who plan on elk hunting on thier ATV this weekend.

The ATV guys are GETTING ALL GEARED UP. The funny thing is I can count on one hand how many big bulls I've seen in MT in a rig with an ATV.

I don't think those guys like to actually hunt. I think they just like to drive around on ATVs and pretend they're hunting. I think there should be racetracks set up for them so they can all have races around them in their camo and with guns in the racks. That would probably be more their style. Then they wouldn't even have to drive up into the mountains and screw up the hunting for the real hunters.
biggrin.gif

Let's have a photo contest of the most outrageous ATV set up. You know, the ones with the rack up on top of the bed of the pick-up, so they can haul 2 on the pick-up, and then pull the flat bed trailer with 6 more.

You get extra points if you can get the Fat-Ass filling the rig up. And if you get a picture of him throwing more Doritos and Doughnuts in the camper, you get even more.

Let's get those cameras out there, and start taking pictures, of the 2003 HuntTalk Fat-Assed ATV Photo Contest.
biggrin.gif

Seems like with all of these "bad hunters' on atv`s there should be "more" game for all of the "real" hunters.

ATVs are for PUSSIES and handicappers. And i have yet to see a handicaper on one.

Cjcj, he didnt say they dont get anything. He said they didnt get any big bulls. They definitely have an impact when every californian and brings his homies and a trailer load of spikes and raghorns back on their ATVs.

Raghorn meat, after you factor in cost of the Quad and the gas, its the Most Expensive Meat in the World!!

Rockydog, you say you have "yet" to see a handicapped ATVer. Well there is a picture of one of our fellow hunters right here on hunttalk! His name is Wayne Lao and its on page 4 [family and friends] it shows his quad/w elk then in his wheel chair/w deer. So their you go Mr. compassion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back