Flat art hunt talkers

BenP

Well we have wood working and metal working hunt talkers so let's see who else does flat artwork.

I don't create a lot of flat art work but every once in awhile I'll draw or paint something.

Here is a color pencil drawing I just finished that was originally started with just the duck about 8-9 years ago.

54274DD2-3001-4FD5-A6F9-918BF5854DE0.jpeg

This is a water color of my dad and the combine he had. Painted it for my mom last year which was 10 years after he passed away.

3A8C1433-8BDB-4A96-A599-78E5DEB06235.jpeg

I have a few others packed away that I need to pull out and take pictures of.

Well we have wood working and metal working hunt talkers so let's see who else does flat artwork.

I don't create a lot of flat art work but every once in awhile I'll draw or paint something.

Here is a color pencil drawing I just finished that was originally started with just the duck about 8-9 years ago.

View attachment 260626

This is a water color of my dad and the combine he had. Painted it for my mom last year which was 10 years after he passed away.

View attachment 260628

I have a few others packed away that I need to pull out and take pictures of.
Man that combine photo is nice. I always loved the green cab ones from that era as well as the IH red ones with white cab.

I’m willing to commission wildlife art and would take orders by private message.

The above original piece “Rutting Monster bull” is available for purchase $75 shipped. It’s folded & not framed. Good news if you order today, I’ll throw in a free signed copy of Bowhunting Trophy Blacktail by Cameron Hanes.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back