Fisherwoosie Pics from Mt...:-)

ELKCHSR

Fish.jpg
I caught these in a little outing up a little creek in Mt. I was using worms and grasshoppers...I know this is fancy and expensive bait, but one must do what they have to too catch this mess of fish.... :D

I fished the Big Hole a few years ago and it was awesome. The mosquitos were thicker than mad which made it almost unbearable but we still had a great time. We camped at Lower Miner(sp?) and hiked the 3-4 miles back in to the Upper Miner mountain lake. We used gold panther martins and literally caught fish on every cast. The water was so clear that when the blades on the panther martin would spin you could see them even from 120 ft out. Isn't the limit on brook trout like 20 fish or something like that? We didn't catch any grayling but still had a great time. I think I spent more time watching the locals work the beaver slides than I did actually fishing. Pretty neat to see all those big loaves of meadow grass all over the place. Oh yeah, that crystal park that is fairly close to the Big Hole is cool too!!

I will have to make the meca up there to see what it is all about...Got any pics...:)Thanks..

Yeah I saw it also LOL

Pretty cool pics I used to love to fish for whitefish in the winters in washington

Delw

You guy's need to come up to the hunt in Nov. for elk...And show up this time...Uhhh, you may want to bring all of your warmest clothes.... ;)

Back