First time fishing!

elkgetter

I took my kids to the lake for their first fishing trip this weekend. My son is 3 and girl 1 1/2 yrs. It was so awsome, my son caught 5 fish(more than mom and dad together), and he caught the biggest. He was pretty proud of himself. It was a great day for sure except for maybe Sis who decided to go swimming while trying to was her hands like dad did. At least the water was fairly warm and we had a fire going. It's days like that, makes you realize how great life is.

Elkgetter

elkgetter nothing to me is more satisfying than taken kids fishing or hunting... Granted they can be a pain in the ass but the look on there face when they catch one is priceless

Delw

I took one of the neighbor kids out last week and he caught a smallish trout. He got so excited that the fish almost lost it's face as he pulled it out of the water...LOL!!!Them I made him clean it. That seemed to be the height of the nite. He took it home and put it in the freezer so when I throw the next batch in the smoker, he can get it in the mix.... :D

Lmao elkchsr, I can just see it. It's great you take the time for other kids. So many never get the chance to do stuff like that.

I will have 3 nephews and a neice out this elk season. I sure hope I can get some hunting done for myself..LOL!!!! :D

Hehe sounds like you'll have your hands full. :D Just think in a couple years you'll have lots of young ones to help pack meat out ;) :D

I try to stay busy no matter what. right now it is heckling the fisherwoosies......
What a term...It sure is seeming to fit though...ROFLMAO!!!!! :D
:D

That sounds like a life that I would like to have.... :D :D :D
Notice no razzes........!
It is heart felt.... :D :D :D

I sure hope they teach their chillun to stand up to big mean elk hunters...HAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

My kids are down right killing machines.... just the thought of going to game and fish for tags yesterday put anthony in a frenzy for Hunting and camping.. Now he asks every 2 hours....

Now claudia is saying deer hunting and elk hunting and bass fishing.. life cant get any better.....

Delw

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back