Yeti GOBOX Collection

First plow of winter

ccc23454

As title says i had to plow for first time all winter just now. Yesterday was almost 50 and tomorrow is supposed to turn significantly better but today is nasty! Winds are howling and snow is drifting, school let out early and roads are closing! Mid west get ready for a bad one, @Stocker might get your yote snow. Hope everyone is staying safe.

As title says i had to plow for first time all winter just now. Yesterday was almost 50 and tomorrow is supposed to turn significantly better but today is nasty! Winds are howling and snow is drifting, school let out early and roads are closing! Mid west get ready for a bad one, @Stocker might get your yote snow. Hope everyone is staying safe.
Rained here all day today. 6-10” of snow on top of this mud will make things fun getting around in.

Hopefully a mild winter helps our deer and turkeys out though.

Plowed once this year and that was mainly because the kids wanted to ride along.

Twice here. 2nd time mainly because of the drifting and not the amount. Sounds like a little coming Thursday and then a bunch next week. We'll see.

Rained here all day today. 6-10” of snow on top of this mud will make things fun getting around in.

Hopefully a mild winter helps our deer and turkeys out though.
Last week traveled a bunch of the state, thinking the deer/lope tags might be seeing some reductions. Some areas seem to have more snow than anything recently and some of its the the deadly crusty stuff with all these temp changes. We dont have a lot of snow by house but these 50+mph winds are causing some nasty driffs and no visability at times. I got a couple of deer horns to ready pick up that i am thinking just burried for a few days.

It's look like it's going to get nasty here tonight. Feel like tmrw will be snow day #5 for the kids.

As title says i had to plow for first time all winter just now.
Wish I could say the same. This winter has been a never ending series of snow and high wind. I believe I have moved the same snow 4 or 5 times. Only benefit is the joy I get when I tell my wife and I am going to plow the neighbor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back