Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

First one for this season

yoteler

Went out calling this morning after working a 12 hours and leaving work at 5:30am. I went to one of my favorite spots and got set just as it was starting to get light. Had to put my decoy heart out about 50 yards, cause the wind was all wrong,:BLEEP: headed rite towards the area I figured he would come out at. Started out with a rabbit in distress call and all of a sudden about 40 crows decided to come in,:eek: and check things out, I heard them more then my Johnny Stewart.|oo Play for about 5 mins then change to the woodpecker in distress. Another 5 min went by, and out came the male coyote watching the decoy. He was sure checkin the wind, trying to get the scent. He came within about 15 yards of the decoy, and stop just watching it. I figured I will take him now before he takes my decoy:rolleyes: Giving me a perfect broadside shot, the 223, 45 grain Winchester Varmints CXP1 JHP rolled him rite there.:D Enter and Exit holes were no bigger then the bullet itself
458424.JPG

458425.JPG

Yoteler, nice to see you posting. I just bought a .220 swift for a really good price and shot my first yote of the season with it 2 days ago.

Wyodeerhunter
Yah the decoy asways helps out in a tuff situation

GFHunter
I am glad to get back into all my hunting and talking posting and talking with friends on here. The 220 is a great gun, glad to broke it in already, taking out a yote.

jkhunterid
you after a 12 hour shift, you would think I person would be tired. Well hunting always comes first and sleep after :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back