Yeti GOBOX Collection

First Anual HuntTalk.com Video

Moosie

Grand poopa
I'll send this in an Email, and I posted it as 2 anouncements but you can Reply here in the Big game section .

End of the Year has come and Members at Hunttalk.com has taken A LOT of game over the year. We’re going to put together a small video with our members pictures and personal hunting adventures. We’ve talked about it all year on the board and now we’re bringing it to the table. I’ve talked to some Video editors around here and worked out the details. We are accepting Video (Any format). Pictures (Any format but hopefully with some resolution to them), and a short description if you have one.
Here is what we need.

1. A video of the hunt.

Please don’t be offended if we hack it. We are going to make only short segments of each person’s ordeal. If there isn’t enough people sending in we might play longer segments but odds are it will only be 1 min clips of your 1 hour vid at best. Maybe more , maybe less.

2. Pictures.

We are going to add pictures in series and put your user name on the pictures. If you have anything else you’d like on it please clearly state that in your Email to us.

2a, Picture Naming.

PLEASE label your Pictures accordingly. I would like to see a Picture called Moosie_04_forkedhornbuck.jpg instead of 12312ghe4.jpg. Laugh as you read this but that’s what I would get if I didn’t tell you. When we start inserting these pictures in directories and we have 100+ (And we will have that many at least) it will be hard to sort everything out.

3. Info.

Please send us your Forum name, real name, type of animal or details of the animal in the picture (Example: 3x4 mule deer taken Oct 23 Sawtooth Unit Idaho with a 416 Nitro at 812 yards while it was Jumping over deadfall on a flat out run…..Or something like that), Phone # and time we can call if need be. If there is anything I need to know about anything you send please specify, otherwise my video team will just put it all together as they best see fit.

4. Copies not originals.

I will be getting a lot of mail and I still have a Job, Family and more. I don’t want to send 400 packages back to people remembering Addy’s and running to the Post office every day. If there is simply NO WAY you can get a copy of your pictures or video’s, let me know and they will be sent back……eventually .

5. Keep everything clean.

Although Blood is a Natural part of hunting, People sitting around a party inviting their friends and kids over might not understand the hole you put through the critters head to save the meat of the animal. Pictures might not be used if we find it offensive to some.

6. Has to be from HuntTalkers.

If your Friend has good video but they don’t post at hunttalk.com, don’t send it. If they have a picture of a 230 class Muley they shot but don’t post at hunttalk, don’t send it. We’d rather see 38 doe kill shots of people that post at hunttalk then a few big ones of others (Make sense)? This Video is a “HUNTTALK.com First Annual” video, it’s not a Bubba Smith Big Rack production. We’re not catering to ANYONE but the guys and gals that post here at hunttalk.com

7. Deadlines.

Dec 31st will be the cutoff. We hope to Compile the Video during the month of Jan and release it first of Feb. Dates may slit due to schedules but we’re only human.

8. THANX.

Guys and Gals, It’s been great over the years to have met and hunted with a lot of you. The stories we share on the net are better then reading most Magazines. We post when we have children born, we talk about when we stub out toes, and some people even go to the boards to hook up (COUGH*OutdoorChick*COUGH) * SMILE *, And we post when we’re up and down. The result is we ALL feel like a big internet family. Hopefully in the Years to come we can do a lot more cool and fun stuff like this.
You can Mail pictures, CD’s, Video’s, or whatever to

Oscar Williamson
3606 E. Kings gate Dr.
Nampa ID 83687

Or Email Files to [email protected]

DISCLAIMER and Legal Gibberish
By sending me the Pictures and videos you give me permission to use them. No Pictures will be sent out to anyone else but me. No Pictures will be altered (Except for potential lighting of the picture). No Emails will be forwarded. This Video will be made in Conjunction with several video experts but will be Edited and Approved by “MOOSE NUTZ PRODUCTION”. Something might have been left out so BLAH BLAH BLAH Legal Schmeagle BLAH BLAH BLAH..

Later,
Moosie
www.hunttalk.com

Moosie.....the only video I have is of my bow-goat, and I knew I was saving it for a reason, LOL...it'll be on it's way......along with some pics...... :D

DEC 31st is the cut-off People. Thanx :)

Some good pictures coming down the pike, I'm not pulling pictures from past threads so Please Re-Email them with the Info. THANX.

And we need more Video.... MAN this is starting to be FUN. WAHOO !!!!!!

[email protected]

PS, If you didn't kill anything but have a hnting picture so We can Put you in the Video, send it. We'd like a Picture of all members if possible........

SEND IT NOW !!!!!!! :)

Pictures and Video People !!!! Send um in ASAP !!!! Hell ,We have over 100 pictures in the Success section, someone killed somethnig, Send it in ;)

Moosie let me know if you got and could see my e-mail as this is the first time I have sent a real e-mail pluss I had to learn how to scan and attach , was not to hard but maybe I didnt do it right .

Now, I know there is alot more on its way.. but it hasn't gotten here yet.............

Still looking for some footage of stuff and Pictures.

Deadline is getting near !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may get more than you bargained for. I have 100 or so photos headed your way. I tend to get carried away, so don't be afraid to not include most. I want to other folks pics anyway.

I have minimal video, but will try to get some dubbed and your way before the deadline.

later punk....

All I have is a handful of 200+ inch live deer on video. Might make a nice addition to all the blood and gore on there :)

DK...I seriously hope you send it in...I head about the dvd you made last year...I think the vid needs some good quality dinks on video :)

Browtine
This years version is already 10X better than last years first attempt, there is some real "A" quality video and some smokin deer.

DK, Send your Left over stuff to me. Roumor has it some other "movie companies" want to get ahold of some of your stuff ? I'm OK with Sloppy seconds, Or send me all the stuff and what I don't use I'll filter over to them ;)

Browtine, DK lies about this being 10x better, I saw his first one, As good as that one was this one could only be 8.3x as better ;)

Looking forward to everyones stuff. Also looknig for average Joe stuff too. thanx !!

Getting lot's of Pictures (Finnaly :p) Wish we had more hunts on video, but we'll take what we can get. Thanx for participating folks !!!!

Keep um coming !!!!

Back