Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

First 48

glass eye

Never watched this program before until a few days ago when I stayed home sick and spent too much time watching TV.
Kinda got hooked watching episode after episode and I'm amazed how every episode someone was murdered for trivial amount of money or something less.
Another thing that really distraught me was a guy premeditatedly murdered someone over a grudge. He planned it out and executed him. At the end he was sentenced to 10 years.
WHAT ?.....ten years is nothing.
But then the next paragraph states that he was released on probation after serving 2 years.
Unreal ! Sorry, had to vent.

After watching that show a few times, I've realized a few things. The moral decay of our society is astounding. The prosecutors, ( not all, but a lot do), are more concerned about convictions than actual justice, and I believe this is due to being overworked and overloaded with cases, especially in the larger cities across the US. It's sad.

I have watched that show quite a bit as well. One thing I have noticed is how these guilty people try to climb into their own shirt or jacket when they are being questioned. They take their arms out of their sleeves and stick them inside their shirt.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back