Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Firefox says not secure

MThuntr

So last night I started getting errors from Firefox that this forum isn't secure. It doesn't seem to be affecting Chrome. Anyone care to help?

Your connection is not secure

The owner of onyourownadventures.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are issued by certificate authorities. Most browsers no longer trust certificates issued by GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec, Thawte, and VeriSign. onyourownadventures.com uses a certificate from one of these authorities and so the website’s identity cannot be proven.

You may notify the website’s administrator about this problem.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

I used to get that with FF. Always ignored. Now I just get a redirect something or other when I enter my user name and password. Do it a couple times and it lets me in.

Did this come from a recently imprisoned Prince in Nigeria, perhaps?
after sending him the $5000 he needed for the transfer fees he said my browser would work again...alas forum access is still blocked on my computer

an older version of Firefox at the office allows access just fine so maybe I need to downgrade my home computer

after sending him the $5000 he needed for the transfer fees he said my browser would work again...alas forum access is still blocked on my computer

an older version of Firefox at the office allows access just fine so maybe I need to downgrade my home computer

I believe the technical term for this is "going primitive."

Like with archery & muzzleloaders. :D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back