Caribou Gear Tarp

finally got the pics 2004 elk

Start planning to bring your snorkel and flippers brother cause if it is anything like this year a guy would be better off with his neoprene’s or hip waders!! We woulda had better luck fishing for em.
wedgie.gif

Kirk;
This is the first year in quite some time I have a rifle deer tag. We're gonna head out toward Winthrop (my son and I) this weekend. Boy, it was tough giving up the fishing trip to the penninsula for kings and silvers considering how good it is gonna be. The silvers average well over 12 pounds with some hitting the 20 pound category. The kings average between 25 and 35 pounds. It usually takes every bit of an hour to limit out on both. HE HE. Anyway, let me know how you do!!

Kevin;
Man I haven't seen ya on here in a while. Are ya gonna head out this weekend?

Spotted Owl;
Are you headed out this weekend?
How has the season went so far?

Thanks guys on the congrats too!!

Hornseeker;
Are you huntin deer with bow or rifle this year?

Ray, Ill be in winthrop also. You guys camping over there.Im leaving thursday at 2pm and will be at boulder crick campground.

Congrats on the bulls Ray !
Kirk, have you seen that bear in umtamum this year. Kevin and I tracked him for a while last year but couldnt find em. maybe this one.. Come up to camp so we can all met ya.

Hey Ray we ran over to the Huckleberry unit and took 2 Doe and a Spike Buck out of 4 people on opening weekend.
Hope everyone did good for the season.Just waiting to fill the Cow tag now.

Right on Kevin. We seen a lot of deer but no buck. I watched the boy chase a decent buck into the timber but it slicked him. That's ok though. He managed to see 34 deer that day. He's out right now with gramps. Talk at ya later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back