Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Finally Back

yoteler

I'm back and plan on staying back, work can really mess with you life :eek: . This years coyote season was very good. The first yote for the season was the biggest for the year, 52 lbs. My best hunting buddie gunner ( Choc.lab) went out with me to call, he had spoted the yote before I did. The coyote was out there farther then what I thought, and the first shoot missed, and then he was running away at a angle when the 2nd shoot caught him at 364 yards. Here is Gunner and I shot with the 223, Black Hills Gold Rifle Ammunition 50 grn.

Here are some more pics of the calling season. This coyote was taken with the 22-250 at 150yrds 50 grn winchester silvertip

2 more taken with the 223

And one of the last coyotes taken for the season I got to use my brand NEW tack driver. It is a Winchester coyote lite in 22-250. The little guy in the pic is my back up out calling, he gets to take his bb gun out with us when calling and has even got a couple of shots, and has got one, from what he is told.

Allot of the other coyotes were taken with the hounds.

Larry
Out of the 18 years of hunting coyotes I have only killed 2 that had mange, this area has just been lucky that, and I keep the bad yotes away

I hardly call durning the summer, even if I do, nothing gets shot. I wait till the coyote's are in great shape and have a good hide, and pups a bigger, other wise its not worth going out and messing with them

Back