Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Finally an Idaho Unit 45 hunt...

Papa Moose said:
It's not me that thought you were the Groupie, Idaho Bugler said you were... OHHH wait, You almost have his Name... IdahoBugler, BUGLelk.... Gesh, Let it go man, quit stalking people :D :D (J/K... On what I'm not sure yet though...)

Great now you blew my cover. I'm the same guy. I'm Steve's best friend and his #1 groupie. I hope no one blames me for ruining unit 45. And just for the record I never heard of unit 45 until I started reading this post. I guess I'll start putting in for that unit.:D

Moosie,

I think you're confusing yourself. I am a fan (groupie) of Idahobugler's, which is where I came up with my name (BUGLELK). I am a HINO in reality (Hunter in Name Only). Kind of like a guy with the name of Bambi Fan...sounds like a PETA freak to me...probably not even a hunter at all... :)

I was just passing along some 2nd hand info on unit 45 that I had read about on the internet, I've never really been there. Heck, I heard there were "no trespassing" signs from one end to the other, so I didn't even bother checking the unit out on my way to La Grande.

Sheesh Moosie, with an attitude like yours, you'll be lucky to ever have me in your fan club...:cool:

BUGLELK

Since IdahoBugler is in my Fan Club, and you're in his, that would make you .... Well, Since he's my Beotch, you'd be my Second Beotch !!!! :D :D

Heck, I heard there were "no trespassing" signs from one end to the other

I heard there are Orange sign posts everywere too !!!!! :D

Anyways, I'm excited for Smitty, That should be a Good hunt. We got side tract a little but I'd like to hear more of the Scouting and what you see. Althuogh if you post too much info yo will be charged by the peers of Ruining that unit.

Did AKbound did ya stop posting ? I hope you don't think we are all fans of "ONE GUY" and bashing you for it, we are an Equal opportunity bashing board hump . Everyone has their opinion and can share it......

Moosie-
thanks for getting everybody back on track. I can't wait to get up there and start tracking down one of those Muley's. Buglelk has been a huge help already.

I got up there last weekend, didn't see anything great. I am still trying to learn the lay of the land and where the private and public land is. I should have it all figured out by time the season opens. I am headed out south tomorrow to get the rifle sighted in.
This hunt is sneakin up on me quiker thanI though!

Well you can say the video didn't do any harm, but it was just one thing along with many that caused it. I was born in Hagerman and hunted this unit a lot as a kid. Once the video started showing up, lots more people started showing up on the ML hunt. Wasn't that hard to figger out where they were hunting. Indians followed, they had tried for years to find the bucks, had two ask me to take them one night in the bar. (about 15 years ago) Told them to go to hell.
I don't know this Steve and he might be a great guy and do a lot for the deer herds, but as for unit 45, it did hurt the hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back