FILL THIS SURVEY OUT! Especially for all you groaners! Groan for a cause.

Hammsolo

Morning All,

There’s been no time for reading my book. I’ll get back to that. You must fill out this survey. It is from the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife. They have to hear from us. Be tactful and careful. Our message is critical, and we want people to listen to our opinions and the facts, not just how we say it. Then share it with everyone applicable.

Keep climbing, Nick
WDFW Survey

Done. I really couldn't stand their question on what "kind" of hunting do you do, Trophy, Recreational, Subsistence...

I did it, but it is a really poorly constructed survey. Intentionally.

I agree. It seems to begin go in one direction, and and then move to sneaking in data to try and prove their belief system. Classic human thinking, make an emotional decision and then try to justify it by picking and choosing data. In this case may be even creating it.

Nice work filling it out. Sometimes we can only do what we can with what we have. It does feel a little bit like digging a ditch with a spoon.

I had to choose what county I live(d) in…. I lied and said Yakima. I didn’t know what to say. Lol filled it out for you though! Hope you like baiting and feeding! 😅

…kidding

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back