Fight Pics

Something different.

I think I got some good ones last night, but haven't reviewed them yet. Here is one from a couple weeks ago.

33592438816_777ff7154c_c.jpg

I need to shoot me some of those and mount a couple just like that. Awesome !

Something different.

I think I got some good ones last night, but haven't reviewed them yet. Here is one from a couple weeks ago.

33592438816_777ff7154c_c.jpg

Love this.... I never get tired of watching sharps.. They are always entertaining.

I don't have a game camera but I was Pretty close to a couple of big fellas who decided they didn't want to share the water hole. I was worried they were going to run over my Popup blind as they did their pushing and shoving.

sep09 274.jpg

In Nevada I was contemplating how close I was gonna let a couple of battling studs get to me before I fired a shot...

10569071_10204550182103222_2407674792642430613_n.jpg

Both times I was to busy watching to photograph during the action

Epic shots @mtmiller!! I just started tinkering with a camera in the field. It helps feed my hunting addiction when I don't have a weapon in hand. I have really enjoyed it lately

I wasn't able to get a clean picture while they were fighting, but here is the defeated buck making his way toward me (he walk within feet of me, it was amazing). I still need to figure out how to use a camera... it'd help if I stopped slobbering over these critters and focused a bit more haha.

DSC_7122.JPG

Thanks dlong and blueridge. I got some better shots, “butt” liked this knock down shot.

I thought it would be cool to see what pics everyone has of animals in battle. I have a few trail cam pics though the years but want to see what everyone else has.
Several bouts of foolishness exhibited by some young bucks in the neighborhood

Friendly sparring is NOT fighting🙄

Nighttime too

1528_zpsgacsefmx.jpg

These boys seemed to really mean this one.

2897_zpsbtfl1arz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back