Fierce Edge rifle

fallfreak

I know I searched the internet for reviews when I started looking for a new rifle so I thought I would share my experience so far. I took a year searching internet sites, talking to hunting buddies, etc... before I settled on Fierce edge in 300 win mag. I ordered the rifle on July 14th and at that time they said I should have the gun by the end of September. I had read a few posts in my research saying it would take much longer than that. So to my surprise on August 14th I get a call saying the rifle is ready, they confirmed all the specs, and asked for an ffl. Which I hadn't lined up yet as I figured I had more time. I gave them the name of a local ffl just down the road and the guy at Fierce said he would call and line it up. I took an hour to finish what I was doing at work and called the ffl to give them a heads up. They had already talked to Fierce and everything was lined up. I picked up the rifle at the end of the week and finally put my hands on it . To say the least I was excited about the look, feel, and the fact it was in my hands now. It would not be until this morning before I got to take it to the range with work and the hot humid weather I put it off. When i woke it was 55 degrees and low humidity. The range is an hour drive from my house do I set out to be there when they opened at 9. My first shot was in the orange quarter size target, I thought okay first time luck. I loaded another shell sent it down rage and again in the orange. Wow!! I shot a few more rounds with the same results. I will be visiting the range over the coming weeks just to confirm this wasn't a fluke but I am so glad I went with Fierce and can not wait for the upcoming rifle season.

Glad you got it early and it sounds like you got a shooter. What glass did you put on it?

Trigger is great . I believe it is set at 2 1/2 pounds. Sorry for not having a better pick.20200814_171300.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back