biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Elk Hunting 101: Everything You Need To Know About Elk Hunting
www.jacksonholewyoming.net/elk

HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Anybody out thereeee. Hey, I'm all alone here. This is pretty cool. Nobody bothering me. Yup! Nice and quiet here in Alaska. I think I'll take my clothes off and have a little drink. Glug glug glug glug. AHHH! That hit the spot. Boy, it sure is dark in here. Guess I'll do my Elma Fudd imitations. Who'll know!!! .....AHEM
Hehwoooo! Shhhhhhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm wooking for a wittle gway wabbit. Oh wook!!!!! Wabbit twacks! HEhehehehe!!!!!
Pretty good Gun Smoke. Thanks Gun Smoke, it was nothing. Boy, it sure is quiet in here!
Hope nobody ever finds out about this. NAHHH
Nobody ever comes in here. Boy, it sure is cold in here. Maybe I better put my clothes back on. ZIP ZIP There, that's better. Well, I guess I should be going now. Don't feel bad Alaska, I'll come back and visit you again..... Huh, oh I don't know! Maybe tomorrow.
YEAH YEAH I promise. I said "I WILL", Now will you please shut up. Man, no wonder nobody visits you. ...Alright, I'm sorry. I said IM Sorry.
ALRIGHT!!!! I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY.... Man, Talk about your sensitive states.
Well OK, I'm going now. I said I'm going now>
Now, your not talking to me. OK, Fine! I'll go visit the African forum. They are as lonely as you. Oh, so now you ARE talking to me. I thought that would do the trick. Yeah yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
BYEEEEEEEEEEE! SLAM!!!

Gunsmoke,
You know what they say about guys that talk to themselves dont ya? email me and I will tell you , I don't think it will go over on here to well.
TF

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back