MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

feeding cycle??

californiacoyotes

i think i read somewhere that if you have a bait site and a bear comes in it will be 4 or 5 days till he comes back around again. is this true and what are your experiances with this?

C.C. I call BS :D :D I think Once you have a bear coming in that it will stick around untill it gets Spooked. In the Spring the Bears (BIG BOARS) tend to Roam looking for a Mate. Then You will have straglers coming into your site off and on...

One thing is that If you have a Mamma Bear coming in with Cubs.....It tends to Run off most other bears.... I had a Buddy this year that had a Huge bear come in and Had a Mamma and a Cub come in. And it didn't effect it.. So I guess that always Isn't the case.. But dfor Every RULE there is an Exception

CC if that is the case then I had a heck of a lot of bears hitting my site. I was going through over 100 pounds a day at my site. Too bad it was always at night though.

if you have 100 pounds of bait/food at your site how any pounds do you think one bear would/could eat? i mean if the food is right there in front of him and he doesn't have to go looking for it he could eat till he's full then go off and come back later to feed again. i wouldn't think you would nessesarly have bunches of bears hitting your site to eat 100 pounds a day.

Back