MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Federal premium 209A shotgun primers available

elkantlers

Natchez has Federal 209A Shotgun primers available.

These are the ones recommended for BH209.

Last edited:
I better be getting phone calls when someone runs accross Federal Match primers for rifle!
Small, large, magnum. Doesn't matter!

Just say'n!!

I better be getting phone calls when someone runs accross Federal Match primers for rifle!
Small, large, magnum. Doesn't matter!

Just say'n!!
Place in Wyoming had 100,000 fed 210m and 215m show up and they sold em all in 6 days even with limits, I showed up on the 7th day. Lol..

I just found 2000 BR-4’s this morning, my 6cm brass is lrp but srp 6cm brass isn’t hard to find. Or I might just trade someone for lrp if I can find one if these hoarders. Who knows, happy that I got enough to get through the season this year though either way.

People posting where they found stuff and it’s gone in minutes.

If someone could pm me when they find magnum powder h1000/retumbo etc I would be grateful..

Last edited:
has anyone had luck finding Federal 209A or CCI 209M lately? i just got my new Muzzy and really could use a tray or two. thanks

has anyone had luck finding Federal 209A or CCI 209M lately? i just got my new Muzzy and really could use a tray or two. thanks
I found CCI 209M a few weeks back. I’d help you if I could but you’re a little far. I’ll keep an eye out and try to give you a heads up.

I found CCI 209M a few weeks back. I’d help you if I could but you’re a little far. I’ll keep an eye out and try to give you a heads up.
appreciate it,
in the meantime to get me started a friend is giving me some CX2000 by Cheddite,, not sure how well they will work with BH209 out of my new Accura LR-X .50cal

so looking around on Gunbroker there are some Federal 209A's available, but damn people are asking a premium.
that being said: i'm tempted to just buy a brick (1,000) for $180 +Sh/Tax.
but i dont need 1,000,

anyone on here from Denver and wants to split for half? i'd order and we can split it however, i just dont need to sit on 1,000 pcs for next 5 years

Back