Favorite Trail Cams Under $100

www.trailcampro.com will tell you everything you want to know about every trail cam made, reviews,tests,dependability, costs, battery life, options, tests on motion detection, picture quality, set up tips great site

I like the Primos Proof line of trail cameras. Well under a $100 bucks too. They keep the settings simple by only including the things that really matter.
That’s a good camera and the battery life is surprisingly long. Every once in a while you can catch them on sale for a good price, I’m also a fan of the bushnell885DB647-3116-4416-A25B-BE07E8087089.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been a fan of bushnells. I’ve only had one break in 8 years of running them. Then I one a bear chewed on and it still worked so I took the guts out of it and put it in the one that broke.

Attachments

• 8DF6A809-51D8-4DD2-9B3E-F36035FE5D19.jpeg
    8DF6A809-51D8-4DD2-9B3E-F36035FE5D19.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 6
The Bushnell 16MP Trophy Cam. Bought it after doing some reading and can't be happier. Take clear pics, the battery lasts long, and it's durable.

I just bought a few from a company called apeman. They were cheap (like 35 bucks minus cards and batteries), and advertised .5 sec trigger speed and 60 ft distance, which I've already verified. I set a few last week and will set a few more during season. I'll report back on how they held up, quality etc when I check the ones I've set out here in a few weeks. I put one up where a young bull moose has been rubbing, I'm real interested to see what happens with that one :)

Reactions: LCH
I just bought a few from a company called apeman. They were cheap (like 35 bucks minus cards and batteries), and advertised .5 sec trigger speed and 60 ft distance, which I've already verified. I set a few last week and will set a few more during season. I'll report back on how they held up, quality etc when I check the ones I've set out here in a few weeks. I put one up where a young bull moose has been rubbing, I'm real interested to see what happens with that one :)
i bough an apeman...daytime it is great but at night it is pretty sorry.

i bough an apeman...daytime it is great but at night it is pretty sorry.

I read plenty of other reviews to that effect. But I still bought em. I'm not setting them out to find/hunt specific animals. I'm mostly just looking for presence/absence on springs that I may hunt early season, so they should do the job for me.

No matter which one I buy I get 3-4 seasons and then it craps out on me.
This for me too; i dont have a loyal brand yet as they all seem to die in this time frame, granted the cams are in the 40-75 buck range, but all public land sets so I dont want to lose a few bucks to some moron.
I still have a stealth cam the size of your electrical box that works only on a small 12volt vexilar battery that has outlasted the newer ones.
I think the next one i try is a bushnell

the trailcam pro site is decent, but they seem to focus on cams over $100+ and state you cant get a good cam for under $100

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back