MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Favorite Shed....

Youngbuck, did you find most of those locally? Lot's of nice Muley sheds from what I could tell. Pick up very many whitetail antlers?

I have found a few of those here locally....most i have to drive 80-120 miles to find (one way). I dont mind the drives when I know there are some monsters laying around where I go. Headed out the 5th and 6th to see what I can come up with...hopefully the snow hasnt covered them all up yet.
YB

That's awesome. I know what you mean about the drive time. Friends and I have a few places we drive 2-3 hrs. each way especially in the winter to get out of the snow that way you can see those bright white huge muley antlers laying tips up. Getting me excited, if I wasn't deer hunting this weekend probably would go pick horn. Nothing like seeing big bucks in the rut in Nov. and then picking their antlers up from the year before. You should be fine with snow, not sure where any has dumped yet, weather has been mild everywhere.
yoda.

Post up some pics YODA!
Hopefully I will get done deer hunting early this weekend so I can focus more on pickn up some tine. I have been planning on doing alot more scouting this year for different shed hunting areas. I have a few already picked out....but I want to have at least 10 new areas to hit this year.....gotta follow up on a few leads as well....heard about some monster bucks that were seen from a plane a couple years back by some guys that dont shed hunt.....I know the general area and the one time I was in the area I thought it looked like monster buck country....hopefully it will pan out!
YB

I'll take a look at photos tonight. Most of my pictures are from my still camera, haven't done as much horn hortin since I got my digital, but I'll take a look tonight after I get off work.

YB, sorry running out of time. Have to pack for last day of general season muleys Friday and for the rest of the weekend cause I'm leaving right after work tomorrow. I'll round up some pictures this weekend I have quite a few but there still photos and I don't have a scanner. Can't get this Friday off my mind, finally got some snow here and got a spot where the deer are moving thru hopefully that bruiser I'm holding out for is bedded under some jack pine is ready for me to end this deer season. Good luck on your hunt, hope you find some bone too.

Good luck on your hunt as well! Wish I had some snow around here to get the deer in the lovin mood....doesnt look like that is gonna happen this year on the general hunt though...the late hunts might be the chit this year though! Wish I had a tag!
Got a drizzle of rain most of the day yesterday...and pretty much all of last night and this morning so far....hopefully that made the deer hold up a little and they will be on the move after work today.
YB

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back