Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Favorite Movie Lines ?

The kids rented some movies on Easter and I rented BENNY HILL! He make's me laugh. Too bad he's dead.

Some movies I have on tape and I watch over and over. Maybe two or three times a year. The Ox Bow Incident,Dirty Dozen,Great Escape,Mad Mad Mad World,African Queen ,The Quiet Man, Stagecoach, and The Man Who shot Liberty Valnce.

" What we have here is, failure to communicate." NEW name for sportsman issuses. :D
Cool Hand Luke

From the Grinch:

What is that stench! It's fantastic! One man's toxic waste is another man's potpourri.

A Few Good Men:

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

KP

kp, one of the best movie speeches ever...defiance personified.

another good one, "Swim!!?? Hell the fall will probably kill us!"

-Butch Cassidy & the Sundance KId-

"You wanna get otta here? You talk to me." Road Warrior

"...Oh he got all of that one, looks like a miraculous....its in the hole! Its in the hole!!" CaddyShack

"I don't want to hear about no muthaf@#$ing 'Ifs'!! All I want to hear from yo ass is "You ain't got nuthin' to worry about Jules, I'm on the muthaf@#$ah. Go back in there and chill them n*&&a's out and wait fo' the cavalry which shall be comin' di-rectly" Pulp Fiction

"You're gonna need a bigger boat!" ....from Jaws

"Yippie kay-yay, motherf###er."....from Diehard

"Mama says stupid is as stupid does."…from Forest Gump

Badges? We dont need no stinkin badges....

That is drving me crazy, I know the movie and it just isnt coming to me, What movie was it noharlyet?

Here is one of my favorites, lets see who guesses this
"You guys are like whoo hoo and shlt!!"

another

"That there is an RV, now dont you go falling in love with it ------. Were taking it with us when we leave here next month."

another

"if you vote me, I will make all your wildest dreams come true."

another

"Did ------- tell you that?" " Now thats hitting below the belt."

another

"She touched my peppy Steve."

Back