Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fantasy Football and Covid

No word on the scoring yet, but I would assume they will treat it like their bye week and they just won't be playing this week.

NFL FFL says the following:

Better check your lineups gents especially if you plan to slot in a Thursday night player, if still able.. see a couple players still set in other teams/leagues

Screenshot_20201001-175419_NFL Fantasy.jpg

They are just now reporting that Cam Newton has tested positive and is out this week.

This is going to be pivotal for ff leagues to stay on top of who is/is not postponed...

The Patriots/Chiefs Week 4 game has been postponed by the NFL, and it has not yet been rescheduled.

• If the game gets rescheduled for Monday or Tuesday, it will count for your Week 4 matchup.
  • If it gets rescheduled for later in the year, Week 4 will most likely serve as a BYE week for both the Patriots and Chiefs.

3rd and 4th free agent pics are going to be pulled on a moments notice to fill in for big point players as team players are spread thin just to maintain a lineup!

They are just now reporting that Cam Newton has tested positive and is out this week.
KC Defense has been mediocre the past 3 games... I tossed them thinking they'll rotate out as a bye.
Now, they are set for Monday night. KC D will be a nice temp D w/o Cam calling the shots. Sacks, interceptions, etc. Bah!

/kicks self.

Exerpt:

Covid IR designation:

Players will only receive COVID-IR status if placed on the list by the NFL. Please plan accordingly for your lineups.

• Cam Newton is an example of a player who has received COVID-IR status after being placed on the list by the NFL.
If you are in a private league, the commissioner can expand benches to give managers more slots to add players. The steps on how to do so can be found here.

This is and will likely be a fluid situation all season. We’ll continue to evaluate if changes to these protocols are needed based on the news each week. Please bookmark this article to monitor the latest updates or follow @Yahoo Fantasy.

Week 5:

Week 5 rundown:

• Broncos-Patriots matchup: The game has been moved from Sunday to Monday. We will count the fantasy points from this game for all Week 5 matchups in season-long and Best Ball leagues.
  • Titans-Bills matchup: The game will be played on Tuesday (instead of Sunday) as long as the Titans don’t show any new positive tests from their COVID-19 outbreak. If this schedule change holds, we will count the fantasy points from this game for all Week 5 matchups in season-long and Best Ball leagues.
Catch the portion, "...as long as the Titans don't show any new positive tests..." ?

League players are going to have to be Jonny on the spot will quick fillers for covid IR players and teams pushed to new weeks.

Might be a good consideration for an extra bench seat, or two...

How the heck does one prep for a Covid based Monday or worse, a Tuesday game...?
Take for instance, you have Stephan Diggs... a primary point slayer however, because the Bills are playing the Tennessee Buffoons, if the Buffoons have one additional person test positive - the game goes to a new schedule - outside this week's points.

I either have to drop my $ maker Diggs and place a stand in to assure I receive a few points or roll the dice the Buffoons don't host another girls gone wild party and piss in NFL's Cheerios.

I mean... this is traumatic chit here folks! (Humor for those hair on fire types)

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back