Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

F/S~ Mystery Ranch Saddlepeak day pack ( In Multi-cam) . -Like New

stephen b

Selling a Mystery Ranch Saddlepeak day pack. Pack is in as New condition- it was purchased last year and it was used a couple times. I modified by clipping off the noisy metal zippers and I also opened up one of the interior pockets that had 3 very small ( all most too small to be of great use) vertical slot sections sewn in. This made it a single more useable pocket space- much better. ( I simply did this by gently taking out the 2 vertical stitching lines that made it into 3 small slots)

pack is the (M) yoke and the waist belt size is one size fits all.

Only selling because I have another small day pack from Mystery ranch that I just bought for my wife to use, so- this one needs to go to a new home.

***- Note the MC is a discontinued color for this pack- Originally it sold for $206 ( Multicam up charge) Plus the shipping charges from MR.

MR link on pack info:

http://www.mysteryranch.com/recreation/skiing-snowboarding-packs/saddle-peak-pack

*** Selling for $165 plus $10 for shipping in the Cont. USA.

**Will accept- (Paypal- my preferred method; Money order, cashiers check,)
for paypal- please either add 3% for PP fees or you can use the PP "Personal" option, so then no fees to me, or should not be to you as well.

P1020611.jpg

P1020610.jpg

P1020612.jpg

hip waistbelt pocket:

P1020613.jpg

pic of the ext comp. panel- (open):

P1020614.jpg

pic of ext pocket:

P1020615.jpg

pic of the interior showing zippered int. pocket and the hydration sleeve:

P1020616.jpg

Last edited: